Re: [IRCA] WEMP will switch to all-sports radio this fall - 2004-09-02 - The ...

Re: [IRCA] WEMP will switch to all-sports radio this fall - 2004-09-02 - The ...

I'm sure with the move of WEMP 1250 to all sports, I would guess that another station in the Milwaukee market could pick up those heritage calls. They're a nighttime regular on 1250 in the St. Louis area.

Milwaukee already has a glut of Christian radio stations; there's already WJYI 1340 and WVCY (FM), just to name a few. Entercom does have a few of their all-sports stations in AM Stereo (last I checked), including their Portland all-sports station.

73, Eric (N0UIH)