[IRCA] SS station on 1470

Stan,

I don't speak Spanish, but I would agree with you on KUTY.  Tijuana refers to their city of license rather often, while KUTY uses both voice and canned IDs to their slogan.  I am in the shadow of the Sacramento station on 1470, and I can never even hear them at night due to KUTY and XERCN.  Its been years since I've heard anything but them on 1470, with the exception of a rare showing of Moses Lake WA at night.

Mike Hawkins