[IRCA] Madison-Milwaukee Radio Get-Together, Saturday, August 21

[IRCA] Madison-Milwaukee Radio Get-Together, Saturday, August 21

This is a reminder message about the Madison-Milwaukee Get-Together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts, to be held a week from today, Saturday, August 21.  The message is being sent to a number of mailing lists, and we apologize for any duplication.

What: Madison-Milwaukee Get-Together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts, an informal annual gathering of radio hobbyists now in its 11th year.

Where: Cudahy, Wisconsin (a suburb of Milwaukee), at Sheridan Park.  That's where Layton Avenue meets Lake Michigan.

When: Saturday, August 21, beginning at 1 p.m.  We'll be going out to dinner at about 5:30, and then people who would like to remain are invited to our place for the rest of the evening.

We will supply: snacks, soda, beer.  You are welcome to bring food or drink, but it's not necessary.

For more information: contact me, your host, at <DXing2@xxxxxxx>, or phone me at 414 762-2702.  I will be glad to send you a more detailed invitation.

We hope to see you next weekend!

73, Tim Noonan  Oak Creek WI