Re: [IRCA] Antenna thoughts?

I have a 150 ft. EWE terminated with a 2.5k pot, aimed
at about 60 degrees. At the feed end, it's fed through
an ICE transformer. The best tap on the ICE seems to
be the 600 ohm one. At times it's amazing, at other
times, it's OK. I believe that the variability with my
EWE is probably due to varying ground conitions. I am
still checking out my mini-BOG. My interest in the
super KAZ may also be due to my proclivity toward
playing with different wire configurations. It sure is
fun stuff! Ah, for a few more acres. HI!

Craig