Re: [IRCA] Antenna thoughts?

The results with my K9AY are variable. At times I can
get nulls of ~15dB, typically during the winter
months. I believe that the variability in nulling
capability is attributable to varying ground
conditions, even with a circular network of 1/2 inch
copper tubing for a ground. My location does not
afford the best of ground conditions, as I have
outcroppings of bedrock on my lot and generally dry
sandy soil. I have supplemented the soil with
bentonite, but it dries out quickly. Although I don't
have the room for a full size beverage, I recently
laid out a BOG with a terminated radial at one end. I
read that the KAZ antennas are relatively ground
independent and reasonably directional, hence my
interest. Best of luck in your quest.

Craig