Re: [IRCA] WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY COUGAR SPORTS RADIO NETWORK

Re: [IRCA] WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY COUGAR SPORTS RADIO NETWORK

I'm with you Don!  KQQQ 1150 should be mightily
embarrased that their not carrying the Cougs!  If I
was a student or alumnus of the University of Idaho
I'd be carrying a picket outside of KRPL & KZFN
proclaiming that they're betraying their hometown
team!!

Stan Weisbeck
Neither a Cougar nor a Vandal but I know many of both!
 (I'm a Gonzga Bulldog alumnus if you must know).