Re: [IRCA] AUSTIN PEAY UNIVERSITY SPORTS ON RADIO

Re: [IRCA] AUSTIN PEAY UNIVERSITY SPORTS ON RADIO

Howit:

It Hertz me to tell you this but Austin Peay Univ. is in
Tennessee....Has Kearney NE been taken over by red hot Governor fans or
what?  Why not take a drive out to Kearney and get back to us...

der kashketfeller....still checking up on you...........