[HCDX] 2nd show of Radio RWE, today via Mystery Radio

RADIO RWE

(a radio show commemorated to vintage shortwave radio, literature,
movies) http://www.radiorwe.com/

Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 21.00 UTC there will be a new show in English
of Radio RWE, relayed via Mystery Radio, on 6220 kHz !

The new show #2 broadcast May 26, 2007 will be devoted to shortwave
vintage transmissions of Radio Madrid, Radio Free Europe and other
issues.

Your reception reports for shortwave relay are very welcome ! Please
send them (including return postage -no EUR coins please, no German
stamps please) to the following address:

SRS Deutschland
Radio RWE
Postfach 101145
99801 Eisenach
Deutschland/Germany

We highly appreciate your mp3 files with recordings of our shortwave
relay ! Please send them to the following e-mail address:
radiorwe@xxxxxxxxx or radiorwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
We can confirm your e-mail reception reports - with mp3 recording
included - with our electronic QSL cards (if you prefer to receive
snail mail "traditional" QSL card, please send return postage and your
reception report to the address above).