Re: [HCDX] HCDX logs 1770

If it was 17700 it was probably Radio Solh, which is scheduled there until
1800, starting at 1200. It is not in North America, and not exactly
clandestine. It`s a surrogate service under US auspices transmitted from UK,
and presumably originating from Afghanistan. You should eventually hear a Radio
Solh ID even if you don`t understand the language. The music is very
distinctive. Glenn Hauser

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC