[HCDX] UNID African on 17645 kHz

Hello, everyone
This is my first message to Hard-core DX.
Today, early in the morning, I was trying to listen to some Chinese shortwave stations on my portable receivers, but I end up finding something much more interesting. I found an African (at least I believe it was African) station on the frequency of 17645 kHz. I started to listen to it at 1409 UTC and followed the transmissions until 1510 UTC. At the beginning my SINPO was 25222, but at 1510 UTC I almost could'nt hear the broadcast because the noise was too strong and loud. Despite my patience, I couldn't hear any ID. The station played non-stop African pop music, without a single identification or talk. The station played a lot of "ndombolo" songs, which is a style of music produced mostly in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I noticed also a slight noise coming from the transmitter whenever a song stopped playing. Does anyone know the name of the station or its location?

73!

Marcelo Xavier Vieira
Chapadão do Sul - Brazil
Procure em qualquer página Web com protecção eficaz. Obtenha já o Windows Live Toolbar GRATUITO!
http://www.toolbar.live.com