[HCDX] Serious EMWG (and WRTH, PAL, ...) copyright matter/violation

Dear guy Tony Hudson, [editor of web site < www.mediumwaveradio.org >]

ooooh my GOD, what a plagiate I discovered on your longwave and medium wave
531-603 kHz online list today.

I've been on publishing & printing house matter business for over 45 years,
but I never have seen such a falsification word by word, top identical
text (Poland entry), same spacing, same slogan at DLF/DLR entries, same
parenthesis/brackets at Georgia entry, a.s.o.  a.s.o.

TO BE ASHAMED ON THIS MATTER.

PLEASE START YOUR
- OWN IDEAS,
- TEXT STRINGS,
- TEXT SELECTION CHOICE, and
- TEXT COMPILATION.

This falsification plagiate file will be covered worldwide in our next
newsletter.

regards

Wolfgang Bueschel
Germany