[HCDX] This weekend relays via 9290 khz + more

This weekend relays via 9290 khz + more

May 12th
Latvia Today 08.00 -09.00UTC
Radio City  09.00 - 11.00UTC
May 13th
Latvia Today 15.00 - 16.00UTC
May 16th
More relays this May 16th
Radio MiAmigo 19.00 -21.00UTC

May 17th
Dear Friends
Radio St Helena is going to be running a TEST TRANSMISSION
on our SW Equipment on Thursday 17th May 2007 at 15:00 GMT.
We hope you will be able to tune into 11092.5 Kilohertz USB.
If you receive us, we would greatly appreciate an e-mail to confirm
your reception to this address asap.
This test transmission cannot be QSL'd.
Thank you and best regards
Laura
Laura Lawrence (Miss)
Radio Station Manager
Radio St Helena
Pounceys
Tel/Fax: +290 4542
station.manager@xxxxxxxxxx
R.S.H - 40 years - 25th December 1967-2007

Good listening