[HCDX] Colombia-770

Heard on the Sanyo MCD-S830 barefoot in Pierrefonds / Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

770 COLOMBIA,   HJJX, RCN Cadena Basíca, Santa Fe de Bogotá, Districto Capital NOV 30 0155 - Woman w/ American nx items "...para America" briefly atop WABC with a poor signal over a VERY poor WABC. SINPO 23422. // HJAJ-760 (Barranquilla, departamiento del Atlantico) which was very poor with weak remnants of nulled WJR (Detroit, MI). Obviously not // Cuba-670 and 600 which had man in Spanish with baseball stuff. This station along with WABC and a brand new Radio Rebelde outlet are making YVKK Valencia, estado Carabobo a huge challenge for us in the Montreal area ! (Chiochiu-QC)
770 unID trop. mx station (the Rebelde FM-feed, since YVKK Valencia, estado Carabobo is all-nx) NOV 30 0206 - up-beat tropical music sneaking through WABC for a few seconds. Could have been HJJX once again, but unlikely, since HJJX is doing very little, in the way of music-playing, and what music is featured is mostly bolero or Xmas stuff. (Chiochiu-QC)

I was very buzy the past few weeks with several ungoing hobbies: a girl, Aventure FM issues, Pacific FM issues, Fun FM issues, folk-black metal issues (a kind of World Fusion music, fusing traditionnal nordic songs with black metal elements - all in all, this musical fusion is providing a very majestic sound), the college station at which I'm working right now (I did a roots-reggae set this afternoon after an exam and it was great, the mixing wasn't bad at all, although it could have been better) and last, but definitively not least, school-related duties, but still managed to sneak out some DX time...

Condx aren't too impressive this season yet, but I guess the best is yet to come...

May the good DX be with all of you !
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu
Btw.: Has any of you ever heard of the short-lived military project AVENTURE FM (in France). They used to broadcast in Paris (105.9 MHz), Lyon (95.7 MHz), Grenoble (96.9 MHz), Chambéry (91 MHz) and Reims (90.5 MHz) as well as Montpellier between December of 1987 and the 23rd of October of 1989... I'm desesperatly looking for any airchecks of this badly-missed (by me) highly eclectic and highly entertaining French radio network !