[HCDX] AM-Mon-LOg

Unident, 4845.13, Unident, 0900-0930 Noted a very weak
signal here with a man in unknown(?) language comments until 0910.
Following the comments, music was presented.  More comments at 0915.
I would like to call this Radio MUnicipal from Bolivia, but the signal
is very weak and it's impossible to glean any specific details from
it.  In addition, we have the Utility that is always on this freq covering
the signal periodically. Later (1014) we have a second station
using this freq, but slightly higher at 4845.25 KHz.  This station
sounds Brazilian with the Portuguese language being used.
  (Chuck Bolland, November 26, 2007)

Russia, 5960, Radiostantsiya Tikhiy Okean, 0935-1000 With a brief IS,
then ID by male followed with news from a female in the Russian Language.
This format continued with music later.Signal was threshold at startup,
however, by 0952 the signal was arm-chair quality at this end.
(Chuck Bolland, November 26, 2007)

Peru, 4775, Radio Tarma, 1020-1035 At tune in, noted Huaynos music being
presented.  At 1022, canned ID, ".... Radio Tarma ...". then the Hauynos music
continues.  Signal was fair.  (Chuck Bolland, November 26, 2007)

China, 4800, China National Radio 1, 1030-1100  Noted a steady stream of
Chinese comments from a male and female.  Checked a number of parallels
for this (4460, 5030) and came up with parallel signal.  Overall the signal was
fair.  (Chuck Bolland, November 26, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545