[HCDX] WFAW DX Test is ready to go

Conversations and e-mails with Ernie Swanson at WFAW indicate this weekend's
test is ready to go ... and it sounds like it's going to be a whopper. Read
what Ernie writes here:

"We are happy to announce that the National Radio Club has a mention on our
web site. The site is www.940wfaw.com  I hope that you enjoy the program.
The IDs are voice and Morse. We are using the sweep. We have chosen
Christmas music. We even threw some amateur radio PSA's into the mix. Enjoy
the program. It will lead off with 2 Gene Autry Christmas songs. We can
thank Gary Douglas our Operations manager for the three hour show. Have fun
and I hope to get many QSL requests!"

And there you have it. Brandon Jordan and I are planning to be out in the
sticks at a nearby state park on a DXpedition so we are hoping to have a
really good shot at hearing the test.

Many, many thanks in advance to Ernie and Gary at WFAW. And as always,
please e-mail me your results so I can include them in my final report.

73s,

Jim Pogue
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Coordinator
Memphis, TN