[HCDX] Sheigra DXpediton Report / DX Programme list

A report on the October 2007 DXpedition to Sheigra in the far north west of
Scotland by Tony Rogers, Dave Kenny and Alan Pennington is now
available on the British DX Club web site.

The report includes loggings of stations heard on both MW and SW at Sheigra
as well as some photos. The visit to Sheigra coincided with superb medium
wave DX conditions, especially towards the Far East, and we were able to log
numerous Chinese, Japanese and Korean MW stations which are rarely heard in
the UK. Some afternoons reception of these stations was overwhelming and
many more were heard that we were unable to identify in the time available.

A short wave highlight was reception of Wantok Radio Light from Papua New
Guinea on 7325 kHz and a tentative logging of Micronesia on 4755 kHz..

Also available on the web site, the BDXC Guide to DX Programmes which has
now been updated for the B07 period.

See  www.bdxc.org.uk - Articles Index Page.