Re: [HCDX] [dxld] UNID 8345 kHz

You`re right! And A.F. is indeed about war crimes tribunal, Kosovo, as I
started listening to the first few minutes of the latest show at
http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/en_amsterdamforum.mp3

The link to program times I cited
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/listeningguide/how_to_listen_asiapacific
was axually for June-October as labeled at the top and I did not notice since I
reached it by navigating thru the RNW website, and could reasonably assume it
was current. It should have been removed, or at least not linked from some
other page! Or preferably replaced with current schedule in same format.

So back to my original theory, it was indeed RN, and Tashkent punched up the
wrong frequency. Glenn

Looking for last minute shopping deals?