[HCDX] Introduction

Hello the list,

   I just joined the hard-core-dx reflector and wanted to introduce myself.
I hold amateur call K2ORS (formerly held by Jean Shepherd), and 4 FCC experimental licenses for LF/MF.
Pictures and information on my 137kHz and 506kHz stations (along with other LF/MF experimenters)can be found at the Lowfer forum:
http://www.kc3ol.dynip.com/forums/index.php
  You are all very welcome to join the Lowfer forum or just browse as you choose.

Vy 73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ      136-140kHz
                WD2XSH/23  505-510kHz
                WE2XEB/2   160-189kHz