[HCDX] 1602 kHz

Dear Friends,
I have to ask you for help again, especially those of you living in Southern Europe. I heard today (in fact on my 50th anniversary of DX-ing, starting with IBRA Radio, Tangier on the 2nd of December 1957) at 13.59-15.01 a Romanian station on 1602 kHz, which I couldn't identify myself. After cembalo (lute?) interval music at 13.59 and 14.59 it ID-ed like "Radio Cinema Radio Zora Coipovic". On this hour it was a discussion about "Familia". I have earlier heard both Radio CNM and Radio Micul Samaritean on the frequency, and maybe "Cinema" stands for "CNM", but it sounded like a vowel at the end of the word - and all the time I listened to the UNID I heard choir music in the background, which CNM use to have! So to my question: Something new or what is it?
Thanks for any help!
73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden