Re: [HCDX] Brandon Jordan logs - August 25 - partial 60 meter survey (Brazil-4895 update)

Per Dario Monferini (PlayDX), "This is now been confirmed is Radio Globo
Manaus (Ex Radio Barè)." A quick web search turned up the following hit
from DXing the Finnish Way dx blog, http://finndxer.wordpress.com/,
dated Aug 22:

Rádio Baré, Manaus, Brazil, on 4895 SW and 1440 MW, is now calling
itself Rádio Globo Manaus. At the same time the station has dropped the
religious broadcasts of ‘Igreja Pentecostal Deus é Amor’. Now its focus
is on own programming alongside Rádio Globo network programs. (Paulo
Roberto e Souza via @-tividade DX)

Please update my log appropriately:

4894.99 (p) R Globo Manaus (Ex Radio Barè), Manaus AM, 25 AUG 0254-0359*
- Very presumed, carrier only and emitting +/- 60 Hz spurs (+ harmonics)
until transmitter left the air at 0359*. No sign of this s/on in the
morning. Thanks to Paulo Roberto e Souza via @-tividade DX for reporting
this change and to Dario Monferini via PlayDX for alerting me. (Jordan-TN)

Any further comments, updates or corrections to my August 25 logs are
much appreciated.

73,
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN USA