[HCDX] QSL Received Last Week (13th ? 18th August 2007)

QSL Received Last Week (13th ? 18th August 2007)

Station: -	KBS World Radio
Date: -		23-07-2007
Frequency: -	9515 kHz
Time: -		1600-1700 UTC
Language: -	English
volcanic islands and lava tubes have been added to the
World Natural Heritage list by UNESCO. It bears great
significance in that it?s the first time for a natural
site in Korea to be registered on the list. The Jeju
heritage site consists of Mt Halla, the Seongsan
Sunrise Peak, and the island?s lava tubes. UNESCO?s
list of world heritage sites is comprised of location
that are deemed to have outstanding value to all
mankind. The picture shows the Seongsan Sunrise Peak
and Mt Halla on Jeju Island.

Station: -	Radio Netherlands Wereldomroep