[HCDX] Fri Morning Log

Peru, 6105.67, Radio Panamericana, 1005-1030 Noted a female in Spanish comments
 until 1012, then a male comments.  At 1019, promos and ID presented.  Signal was
poor.  (Chuck Bolland, August 10, 2007)

Indonesia, 4790, RRI Fak Fak, 1031-1040  Initially noted a female in Indonesian
comments between musical selections.  Signal was poor.  (Chuck Bolland,
August 10, 2007)

Indonesia, 4845.11, Radio Ambon, 1035-1050  Noted a steady stream of EZL type music here.
There's a utility on the freq that blasts Ambon out periodically, but the signal is fair in between
these blasts.  (Chuck Bolland, August 10, 2007)

Peru, 5039.10, Radio Libertad, 1049-1100  Although it's kind of late, noted a male
here in Spanish comments.  At 1050, Huaynos type music presented.
During music, canned ID using Echo Chamber effect.  Signal was poor.
(Chuck Bolland, August 10, 2007)

Malaysia, 6049.66, RTM, 1054-1100   Just thought I'd try to hear this with Ecuador
using 6050 KHz.  Surprisingly with the narrowest filters, I heard a male and female
underneath Ecuador.  Signal was usable for anything but the experience.
(Chuck Bolland, August 10, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
WINRADIO  G305e/pd