[HCDX] Reminder: Madison-Milwaukee DX Get-Together only 10 Days Away!

It's almost here, but there is still time to  make plans!

The 14th annual Madison-Milwaukee Get-together for DXers and  Radio
Enthusiasts is only 10 days away! Here are the whens/wheres/whats of this  year's event:

Date: Saturday, August 18
Time: 1 to 11 PM  Central
Location: 3358 Ridgeway Avenue, Madison WI 53704-4327
Hosts: Bill  and Nina Dvorak

This year's Get-together features demonstrations,  presentations, a side-trip
to a radio museum, the annual dinner, door prizes and  surprises. More than
anything, the Madison-Milwaukee brings together DXers for  great conversation
and DX camaraderie-- renewing old friendships and making new  ones. We hope
that you can join us and become a part of this growing DX  tradition.

For further information, directions, a list of accommodations,  or the answer
to any event-related question, please e-mail Bill off-list at  dxerak@xxxxxxx
(please include "Madison DX GTG" in the subject  line).

Every year interest in and attendance for the GTG has grown, and  this year
we expect 40 or more DXers to attend. We hope that you can be one of  them.
Hope to see you in Madison on August 18!
73      Bill Dvorak