[HCDX] New edition of my pirate radio address list PWDB

I updated my pirate-Radio address-list PWdB:

http://www.schoechi.de/pwdb.html

The main part of the list (other names, P.O. boxes, activity, etc.)
is only for subscribers, since I want to get some reward for my
work and also because some of the pirates are rather suspicious
about the publication of certain data on the web.

But the part of the list with the E-mail-addresses and the www-
pages can be seen for free:

http://www.schoechi.de/pwdb-ema.html
http://www.schoechi.de/pwdb-emb.html

Orders and critical comments are welcome !
Payment for a subscription to the list please via PayPal, the price
is 5 EUR / 6 USD for 2 years .. For the same you can also get free
access to the files of the QSL Info Pages QIP.

yours
Martin Schoech