[HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs July 25-August 2

Haven`t logged much in the past week due to generally poor conditions, etc.

** ALBANIA. At 2002 July 25 I checked 13720 and R. Tirana had a good signal,
but modulation was way too low with hum making it hard to listen to (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CANADA [and non]. No one has given us any monitoring info yet on when WHRI
is axually signing on 7335, tho it remains on their website sked at 0600-1100.
July 31 I woke up just before 0800 and found CHU in the clear a minute before
and after that hour. But August 2 at 1046 check, WHRI was on 7335 and CHU not
even audible under (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CHAD. Correlating with Carlos Gonçalves` log of this in the evening, the
extremely distorted, extremely off-frequency 6165 transmitter of RNT heard on
about 7262v, same characteristics as previously when identified on 7310v,
7290v, warbling variable beat against a weak signal on 7260, which at 0548 Aug
2 would be Algeria via UK. This must be a big problem back in the NAf target
area, but who cares? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. Re previous report of RHC on 13750 instead of 13680, July 25 blocking
Tirana at 1300-1330: Next day, RHC was back on 13680, and since whenever
checked (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. No luck hearing XEXQ, 6045 again, as reported to be reactivated. But
it`s always a challenge with 250 watts. July 31 [not July 30 as I misspoke on
WOR 1369] around 0530 could not detect it, but at 1240 there was a fairly good
carrier peaking at S9+10 which I at first overlooked; barely audible modulation
which may not even have been from XEXQ (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/