[HCDX] TURKEY ( And Gravy )

Hector, honesty is indeed the best Policy !!

On the subject of QS's . I have a question, and I am afraid of the answer ,
but it seems to me awhile back there was something about a person having to
use their IRC's before a certain date as they would expire after that ?
I have tons of QSL's from the last several years with face value of @ $ 1.75
.
I usually send 2 to a station at least , and for the last decade a crisp US
$ 1 dollar bill .
As a matter of fact I have been for last 3 years included rather than a $ 1
a $ 2 dollar bill.

So, the question from me, are the older IRC coupons still alright to use ?
To me I can't imagine why they are not to be used anymore ?

Meanwhile I sit and wait for my QSL from ST HELENA  last
November.........Laura Lawrence if you're out there ( she works at R. ST
HELENA ) PLEASE send me the QSL as I know for certain I did hear the station
last year .

Ciao ,
tom messer
mequon wi.