Re: [HCDX] [Swlfest] Recordings of Radio Moscow

Wish I had some of those.? Who'd have thought they'd go down like they did.? Kinda miss being called?a "capitalist pig"...? Oh well, there's always plenty of folks who'll call me an "infidel crusader" ...

?????????????? jbt

-----Original Message-----
From: David Goren <dbgoren@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Discussion SWL Fest list for the Winter <swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:37 pm
Subject: [Swlfest] Recordings of Radio Moscow

I'm looking for vintage recordings of Radio Moscow in English for use
in a radio documentary. Any programming would be acceptable, but I'm
particularly looking for propaganda. I'd appreciate any leads or the
use of recordings from a dx'ers collection. There is a commercially
released lp of Radio Moscow recordings on Cook records from 1961, but
I'm running into licensing issues in order to use anything from it.
or visit the URL shown above.

For more information on the Fest, visit:

http://www.swlfest.com
http://swlfest.blogspot.com