[HCDX] New MW QSLs

Today turned out to be a real good one. Reminds me of the old days. When
I went to the PO, I found two new QSLs waiting for me.

1071    3EL      AUSTRALIA, Maryborough, rec. a very friendly letter
from Bruce Lees-Manager in 21d for CD report. He mentioned that my CD
was indeed "Easy Mix 10-71" and it was also verified by their logger
during that time period. He was quite surprised to get a report from
this distance. Enclosed was a sticker and he even sent back my $2 US, as
it was his pleasure to reply to my report. Station is 5 KW with a 2
tower directional system from Carisbrrok site in Central Victoria.  This
is my 33rd Victoria QSL and number 226 for Australia.  (PM-OR)

1200    CJRJ     CANADA, Vancouver, received a very friendly letter with
a beautiful RJ 1200 pen in 30d for CD report from Dianna Lee-Manager.
She mentioned the station has been on the air since November 25, 2006.
Address: Unit 110, 3060 Norland Avenue, Burnaby BC  V5B 3A6 Canada.
Canada QSL: #286, and total MW QSL: #2964. (PM-OR)

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager