[HCDX] UNID on 7420

Hi all.
I got an UNID last night (this morning) on 7420...
Receiver: SONY ICF-SW7600GR
Antenna: 8-meter random wire attached to telescoping antenna.

UNID COUNTRY           7420 kHz          UNID STATION  0616 UTC         28-Sep-07         SINPO 11111    Barely audible, can only perceive woman in a slavic language, mostly under QRN. Signal is also too weak. Who can this be? I couldn't find it listed. (Escoto)

Elmer Escoto
San Pedro Sula, HONDURAS