[HCDX] EMR 6045 khz this sunday - also dial up service

EMR 6045 khz this sunday - also dial up service

Hello Dear Listeners of EMR,

Tomorrow the 16th of September at 1200 utc on 6045 khz will be our last

transmission of 2007, this is due to personal reasons (family life) and work load.

>From our September Transmission onwards EMR will have a NEW QSL card

and a completely NEW Information sheet for listeners who send in correct

reception reports to our email studio@xxxxxxxxxx or postal address.

This is a NEW design QSL card and information sheet.

Our programmes are relayed via our Internet streaming service at:

(1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 UTC), and repeated at the same times on Monday?

Details - we have 3 streams

Broadband (MP3)                       http://nednl.net:9290/listen.pls

Broadband (Ogg Vorbis)           http://nednl.net:8000/emr.ogg.m3u

Dial-up (Ogg Vorbis)                  http://nednl.net:8000/emrlow.ogg.m3u

Please note, we recommend you tune in to either of the Ogg Vorbis services

for the best quality. If your PC is unable to play the Ogg Vorbis streaming format,

EMR recommends you use Winamp, which is available for free from

 www.winamp.com/download - Winamp is owned and developed by AOL.

Good Listening and good DX to all our listeners.  73s Tom