[HCDX] ShortWave Gold

Hi

I recently found a cassette tape with recordings I
made from shortwave back in the 1980's

There is some amazing stuff there.
I have transferred it all to mp3 and cleaned it up a
little bit.
If you are interested there are two options.
1) Two large files (sides A and B) can be had from
here:

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808534075

2) I have also started a Yahoo group that will host
the individual tracks in
its files section.
Its free to join just now but I may make it more
secure if others want to
share their SW memories as well.
Please feel free to join to grab the individual
tracks.

It would be great if the group would take off :-)

Thanks for looking

Mike

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/