[HCDX] CUBAN MW Freqs.

Heinrik Klementz brings up the subject of Cuban MW  stations and lack of MW
freqs. presented by ' Arnie C ' . I read his frequent DX-Related transcribed
articles on Hard-Core website . He does indeed talk about 'mucho' topics ,
but does not supply Cuban MW freqs. I have been DXing Cuban MW  since 1965
when I first used a simple Telefunken radio . I of course remember the times
when Radio Moscow via Cuban MW radio could be heard in like 40 states in
America .
And their history of jamming certain Florida stations .
And it seems like as far as I can recall, there has always been some mystery
of   Cuban MW  stations . They come and the go . Watts go up, watts go down
. Freqs change frequently .
I guess my initial impression of the lack of information forthcomng re : MW
stations is because of some kind of need to be 'secretive' about MW
stations locations and freqs. because of the constant changes. Perhaps Arnie
is only towing the 'party line' in Cuba to say  ' Nada ' about the state of
affairs of MW  radio in Cuba .
Anyways, this is merely my opinion .

tom messer
mequon wisconsin
usa
`
`
`

More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
5GB storage.