Re: [HCDX] Cuban radio celebrates its 85th anniversary

This bandscan was an excellent contribution and so have been many others, but
it covers only a fraxion of the stations on the air then and now, audible from
only one location (including US stations). Eleven year old info is not too
reliable either. DXers should not have to compile hit and miss lists like this,
but every little bit helps. The official info from Cuba should be the starting
point. 73, Glenn Hauser

--- Ray Phillips <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> It would be nice if we could keep emo-politics out of the DX reports
> wouldn't it?
>
> I spent ten seconds with Yahoo and came up with the following site.
>
> http://members.tripod.com/donmoore/central/cuba/cubalog.html
>
> OK; so it's eleven years old and it may not have everything that some
> people want but it does provide information gathered first-hand by a DX'er
> and isn't that what we are all about?
>
> How about a challenge?  How about caribbean-rim DX'ers putting together a
> current comprehensive Cuban MW listing and putting it up on this forum?
>

> All the best,
> Ray

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?