From: Prof.Arnaldo Coro Antich <coro@xxxxxxx>
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2007 8:29:01 PM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] A reply to the incorrect and insulting comments against my country, CUBA, by Senor Henry Klemetz

>From Arnie Coro

To all HCDX list recipients , a message from Arnie Coro, the host of
Dxers Unlimited Radio Hobby program of Radio Havana Cuba.

Once again Mr. Henrik Klemetz attacks Cuba using this list as he has
done in the past whenever he has wished to do so...not only here but
also using other short wave hobby publications too.

I won't reply to his message, which is simply reproduced here once again
in case you had hit the delete key when reading the first sentence of
its content, that had nothing to do with the radio hobby and a lot to
do with Mr. Klemetz ultra-right wing political attitude.

He did asked me to provide a list of frequency of the AM ( didn't
mention I think the FM or TV stations ) of my country : CUBA.

I told him that my radio hobby show was not designed to provide lists of
operating frequencies of stations, because my audience is not interested
in this information that takes a lot of on the air time and can be found
on the http://www.radiocubana.cu website, ran by one of my graduate
students, and I may add, very well kept up to date by her.

Also, for your knowledge, and Mr. Klemetz too... ALL Cuban broadcast
stations, AM, FM and TV are registered in full details with the
International Telecommunications Union in Geneva, providing to the ITU
all the operating parameters .

Recently the WRTH publisher contacted me requesting my cooperation to
assist him in fixing up the many mistakes and errors related to Cuba
that his publication's 2006 and 2007 editions had printed, something
that came out after I sent WRTH a message calling the attention to
the fact that the data they were publishing was misleading to the
readers of the World Radio and TV Handbook, whoever had provided
them with that data.

For the anti-Cuban right wingers, the continuos bashing against Cuba is
a matter of keeping up a campaign that has closely paralleled  the now
almost 50 years old economic, trade and financial blockade against Cuba
that the succesive US administrations, from the days of Dwight D.
Eisenhower have kept up to this very moment...

And Mr. Klemetz who proclaims to be a very knowleadgeable person related
to radio broadcasting seems to forget also that since 1960, on an every
day basis my country , CUBA , has been subjected to the most intense
radio war ever done in the history of broadcasting, in which the
US government has spent more than 750 million dollars of the
taxpayers money, and violated a great number of international treaties,
agreements as well as ITU rules and regulations, including the use
of TV and AM  broadcast from high flying aircraft for the broadcasting
of anti-Cuban propaganda that has even included instructions on how
to sabotage transportation means and appeals to the assassination of our
political leaders.

Please read between lines the text sent to the list by Mr Klemetz, and
you will be able to pick up the poison that transpires from each
sentence.... The full text is contained between the " " quotation marks...

"As happens with history books written by the victors, some features are
magnifed and others neglected. In this online survey, 37 years of Cuban
radio is summed up in two or three sentences.  Also, as everyone can
see, the local Cuban AM stations are listed without mention of frequency.
I recently asked Arnie Coro of Radio Habana Cuba to supply some
frequency info for domestic Cubans on AM on his show. The answer was
negative. Such info would not be of interest to his audience, he said.
He referred me to the list which appears on this site. It had been
produced by one of his students, he added.
Should I be surprised? I guess not. For almost 50 years, the only
frequency info readily offered by the Cubans to the World Radio TV
Handbook has been that of Radio Habana Cuba.  For AM /medium wave/
frequency listings the WRTH has had to rely on DXers.
Anyone believe the upcoming 2008 edition will be an exception?

Henrik Klemetz "

Låna pengar utan säkerhet. Jämför vilkor online hos Yahoo!
http://shopping.yahoo.se/c-100390123-lan-utan-sakerhet.html?partnerId=96915014