Re: [HCDX] wwv & wwvh logs

Robbie,

The time announcements every minute (and all other voice announcements) are
carefully coordinated not to interfere with each other. WWVH first, then WWV.
But the pips should always be synchronized. Even if you are getting a long-path
echo, the offset would be far less than half a second. YVTO in Venezuela is not
coordinated, so their voice announcements clash with WWV, but are of course in
Spanish. I`m not sure their pips are very accurate, either. 73, Glenn

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/