From: Alokesh <alokeshgupta@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DXLD <dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; CUMBRE DX <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2007 10:48:06 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Cuban Radio celebrates its 85th Anniversary

85th Anniversary celebrations also included launch of the Portal of the
Cuban Radio (a service in English Language) at www.cubanradio.cu

Full story at :
http://www.cubanradio.cu/news/august_07/the_cuban_radio_in_its_85th_anniversary.asp

Also read this.......Thanks to the radio
http://www.cubanradio.cu/documentals/thanks_to_the_radio.asp

The history of the radio broadcasting in Cuba
http://www.cubanradio.cu/history_of_cuban_radio.asp

Alokesh Gupta
New Delhi, India.