[HCDX] UNAM

Tonight I got a signal, sometimes also pretty good, but too fading and with
QRM from 9600. Anyway I couldn't get out any id. A tentative.

9599,26 29/1 2208-2223 tent. Radio UNAM, Mexico. Seriuos classical music, at
2220 talks by woman but with low modulation, not usable, fading down at
2221. At 2226 music again with slow deep fading. At 2308 better signal,
talks by man in Spanish, cultural serious matters. But at 2312 QRM from 9600
kHz. Later music again, better at 2344 in narrow LSB. It was always serious
music. At 0000 talks man & woman for some minutes and music again. Later
very weak, and around 0100 it disappeared.

The exact frequency seems to be 9599,257

RX: CiaoRadio H101, SDR-14, Icom R71E mod.
Ant: T2FD

Ciao
Giampiero

Giampiero Bernardini