[HCDX] Thailand direct, no USA relays

** THAILAND [non non]. We had hoped the relay via USA would continue at least
at 0200-0330 on 5890 via Greenville, once Delano was deleted, but nothing heard
UT Oct 29, so apparently we may only hear Thailand direct via Udorn. On the
tentative schedule but as yet unconfirmed are attempts to broadcast to NAm from
there, even over the Arctic polar darkness to ENAm:

0030-0200 12095 ENAm
0200-0330 15275 WNAm

It may be a while before we can hear these at all in NAm, so can anyone
elsewhere confirm whether they are on the air? First semihour of each in
English, last hour in Thai. Let`s hope these have no problem keeping the audio
feed running, unlike the disastrous final broadcast via Delano (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

http://mail.yahoo.com