Re: [HCDX] WCXH-780 Monticello, ME DX Test reminder

Well, I am going to have to miss this one unfortunately, Ive been staying up
too late, sleeping way too late into the day.. I'm going to bed here
shortly. I hope everyone else who tries for this test is able to log it.

Someone has to turn on WABV's RCA BTA1-M in the morning anyways

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.