[HCDX] Peru, Brazil, Russia, Germany

Peru, 9720, Radio Victoria, 0817-0830  With surprisingly good signal, noted a
male in Spanish Language with religious comments.  Others join in with him
making mention of religious words like, "Dios" and "Palabra" etc.  I'm not
a Spanish Linguist, so my comprehension is limited.  I Checked 6019.46
and heard a threshold parallel signal there.  RV on 9720 was at armchair
however.  (Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Brazil, 09515, Radio Novas De Paz, 0829-0845  Heard ID at 0830 but missed
details.  This followed with brief music, then a male in Portuguese Language
religious comments.  Back to music at 0834.  Signal was fair.  (Chuck
Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Russia, 9765, Radiostantsiya Tihkiy Okean, 0835-0845  Noted interval signal
briefly then ID by male, "RadioStantsiya Tihkiy Okean".  This followed with
Russian Language comments from a woman.  During news heard recorded
comments from Putin.  Signal was fair.  (Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Germany, 9545, Deutsche Welle, 0838-0845  Noted a male and female in
German Language comments with music filler between comments.  Signal
was fair.  (Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Brazil, 9565, Radio Tupi,(Pres) 0841-0850.  Noted the "weeping Preacher" as I like to refer
to him with his sermon in the Spanish Language.  I have heard him on Brazilian stations before
on the 6 Mhz band, so it's not a stretch to find him here also.   So I checked 6060 KHz,
Radio Tupi's lower frequency, and he was there in parallel.  Both transmissions were
at a fair level.  (Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Brazil, 9645.28, Radio Bandeirantes, 0900-0915 Noted a male and female in
Portuguese comments during the period.  Many mentions of "Sao Paulo".
Signal didn't remain readable long.  By 0920, it had faded from fair to threshold.
(Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Bolivia, 6134.79, Radio Santa Cruz, 0930-0945  Initially noted a religious comments
until 0934.  At that canned full ID ("Santa Cruz") and ID jingle.  This followed with
promos and announcements.  Signal was good.  (Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

China, 6150, Firedrake, 0930-1015  Noted Chinese flute, drum and symbol music
which blocked University Radio (good) and other incidental transmissions (bad)
on this frequency.   Firedrake was Good.  (Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2007)

Unident, 5996.44, 0945-1000 Noted a weak signal here of male in Spanish
comments.  Sometimes brief music heard too.  Tried to compare this with
Radio Melodia on 5939.23 and at times thought they were the same, and
at other times, I wasn't too sure?  Both signals are threshold.  A good
band opening is necessary to confirm any ID on this it seems..  (Chuck Bolland,
 October 27, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545