WIRL-1290 Peoria, IL DX Test

 Date: Sunday morning (late Saturday night), Oct. 21, 2007.
Time: 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM Central Time (0700-0900 UTC).
Modes of Operation: 5,000 watts using normal daytime pattern.
Programming: Programming will consist of voice IDs, Morse code, 1,000 Hz
tones and regular format Classic Country music.

For more information, please click on these links:

http://www.dxtests.info/2007/08/wirl-1290-peoria-il-dx-test.html

http://www.dxtests.info/podcasts/BTC_Podcast_1.mp3

And please let me know the results you have regarding reception of the test.

73s, Jim Pogue

IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator

KH2AR@xxxxxxxxxxx