[HCDX] "Technical" problem

Hello,
I hope there is someone out there who can help me with my problem.
I´ m using a MacBook driving Windows XP through Bootcamp to drive my
SDR-IQ and Spectravue.
It works great.
But I´ve got problems to copy files from Spectravue into short
mp3-files.
I´ve been trying "Advanced MP3/WMA Recorder", but can´t get it to work.
I don´t find a box "Stereomix" when pressing the "record control"-bar.
Only thre boxes: SPDIF, lic and line in.
The same happens when I open the colume control of the computer. Same
tthree boxes, no "Stereomix"
My mixing unit is said to be "SigmaTel Audio". Doesn´t the "Advanced
MP3" work with that, or is it something I can do.
Is there another program working well together with my equipment where
I can make short files in MP3? Pereferebly free...
Hope someone out there have the clue.
Thank you and best regards.
Jan Edh
Hudiksvall, Sweden