[HCDX] this weekend on the air

Hey All, On 10/11/07 I got @23:00 utc Family radio on
11,740.00 with a good signal. talking about gov.
services offered in Cal. Then at 22:29 on 12,156.00
there was some talk about the sal. army. Didn`t hear
any kind of station call though. I wonder if anyone
was on 12,106.00 or 12,114.00 this weekend? I heard
beeps that sounded like a steamers airpumps working at
2x normal speed!
 I snagged @ 22:40 on 13,270.00 the air weather for
several east coast airports. That was on usb. Good dx
to all, Robbie in south wyoming

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/