[HCDX] Radio Hauraki 40th Anniversary Book - Only 13 Left!!!!

Just a quick reminder, in case you missed our earlier email!

Radio Hauraki 40th Anniversary Book - Your Last Chance - only 13 now
left

Here's your very last chance to grab a piece of pirate radio
history...only 500
copies of 'The Pirate Years' are being produced and we've been
allocated
just 30 copies....many others have already been allocated to Radio
Hauraki
staff and supporters in New Zealand..and we've already sold 17 in the
past 3 days.....

Radio Hauraki The Pirate Years will be a pictorial record of the
1966-1970
era and will be:

- hardbound
- 305mm x 235mm landscape format
- 200 pages [approx] of black and white and color photos
- 'Memories' from many of the pirates
- limited edition print run of only 500 copies
- each book numbered AND your name printed in the book as one of the
original 500 owners

The book is compiled by ex-Hauraki pirate John Monks, and includes
photos
from private collections and exclusive 'memories' just for this book.
This
is a private publication and all 500 copies must be pre-sold to
finance
printing and production costs.

If, for any reason, the project does not proceed, all payments will be
refunded in full. However, talking with John, he
confirmed
that heavy orders have already been received and all he can allocate
to us
on a firm basis are just 30 copies.

If orders exceed 30, we'll place you on a waiting list in case John
can
allocate a few more copies to us.

However, It's expected the book will be fully pre-sold within the
next week
or so, and be available around May once all the art work is finished
and the
photos ready.

To make sure of your copy, please visit www.radioheritage.net and use
our two
donation buttons on the home page to pay with your
VISA/Mastercard/AMEX without delay. This is via a secure server.

New Zealand Orders - Code PY01 Donation. US$54.95 [approx NZ$79.95]
and
include your name and full mailing address [use 'billing information'
on the Paypal form.]

International Orders - Code PY02 Donation. US$84.95 or 44.95 UKP or
Euro
64.95 and include your name and full shipping address.[use 'billing
information' on the Paypal form]

Prices include local shipping or international airmail [this is a
heavy
book] and the prices also include a contribution towards the Radio
Heritage
Foundation, Paypal charges and foreign exchange costs.

With a lot of interest in Radio Hauraki's pirate radio years in the
UK,
Germany, Netherlands and Australia, this book is incredibly popular
around
the world and by using your credit card at our website
www.radioheritage.net you can make sure of your copy right now.

There are only 500 copies, all must be pre-sold [most already are],
each
edition is numbered and includes your name as an original owner, but
you
must order now as we have only 30 copies allocated to sell via our
website...and only 13 of those are now left.

Please order now to get your copy of Radio Hauraki The Pirate Years
by John
Monks. It's a must for anyone interested in radio heritage...and will
become a collectors item.

Kind regards
David Ricquish
Radio Heritage Foundation

Remember to visit the Radio Hauraki 1966-1970 memories pages at
www.radioheritage.net  for more photos, memories and Hauraki 40th
anniversary news. We also have just a few copies left of the original
'Shoestring Pirates' book [1986] from Adrian Blackburn and the CD 'A
Fresh
Pacific Wind' and you can also buy these from us at a good price.

Radio Heritage Foundation
PO Box 14339, Wellington 6241, New Zealand.
Registered non-profit charitable organization.

To be removed from this mailing list, please write to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'Throw me overboard' in the subject line.
If you've recently unsubscribed, your original request will be
actioned within the next five working days.