[HCDX] Uganda: Buturo to Open Radio Station

Uganda: Buturo to Open Radio Station
http://allafrica.com/stories/200704270855.html
New Vision (Kampala)

April 27, 2007
Posted to the web April 27, 2007

Kampala

AFTER we reported last week that the Government's chief whip and
Bujenje County MP Kabakumba Labwoni Matsiko was opening a radio
station, Voice of Bunyoro, in Masindi, other political bigwigs are
following suit.

We have learnt that Dr. Nsaba Buturo, the ethics and integrity minister,
who is also the MP for Bufumbira East, in Kisoro district, is opening up
a station in his constituency. Snoops say Butoro is already preparing to
put up sign posts.
Africa 2007

We hear he is planning to employ a female journalism graduate from
Makerere who did her internship at Sanyu FM. She is currently learning
more about up country programming at Voice of Kigezi. Hon. Hope
Mwesigye, the local government state minister and woman
representative for Kabale district, is also rumoured to be opening her
own station in Kabale soon.

http://zlgr.multiply.com (raidio monitoring site plus audio clips )
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
.
on my main : www.geocities.com/zliangas
-tty-px.html : test of various TTY programs
-ethics.htm    : greek ethics , days and institutions
-frape.htm: the greek way of cofee !!!
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop