[HCDX] 7312v spur mystery

UNIDENTIFIED. There has been a resounding lack of interest in the extremely
distorted spur on 7312v, which I have now reported thrice and asked others to
check out. Not a single observation from anyone else has reached me. So I keep
working on it.

On April 26 I managed to tune in earlier than before, at 0457 to find a
chirping noise around 7312. At 0459 RN Flevo came on, opening in Dutch. The
spur could be avoided by tuning to the low side of 7310, but RN QRMing the spur
could not be avoided by tuning to the hi side of 7312. It was not until 0506
that some program audio came from the spur, a march, probably an anthem. If we
can get a recording of this, it should be possible for someone to identify.
0507 opening announcement in French, but could only make out an occasional word
such as ``ce matin`` (this morning). Continued with a mix of music and talk,
seemingly in French.

In all probability this is coming from Francophone Africa, so what are the
possibilities on the 7 MHz band? Since I haven`t listened for it earlier, I
cannot be sure it does not sign on earlier than 0500, but assuming that is the
case, consulting
http://www.muenster.org/uwz/ms-alt/africalist/africalist.pdf

Listed to sign-on at 0500:
7105 Madagascar
7160 ICDI, CAR, M-F only, alt to 6030
[AFAIK no one has confirmed ICDI at any time on 7160]

Listed to sign-on at 0600:
7125 Guinea [which has been missing again lately]
7220 CAR, irregular

Probably inactive, no times:
7205 Lubumbashi, or 7435?
7210 Benin

I would say Madagascar is a long shot, because the spur holds up past 0600, and
also because it would be the most distant. There are a few more which aren`t
supposed to sign on until much later, but who knows, schedules may have changed
along with a change from the intended frequency to this badly mistuned one. It
so happens that I did not look for this on UT Sat or Sun, but if it was missing
then, that would be a clue for ICDI which operates M-F only (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Here are my previous items about this in reverse order, from DXLD 7-049 and
7-048:

UNIDENTIFIED. For the third time, I heard that extremely distorted squealing
spur during the 0500 UT hour. Unlike the previous occasions, RN Flevo in Dutch
was propagating, and thus was getting the brunt of the interference around 7310
at 0539 April 25 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. The terribly distorted spur, or mistuned transmitter, as
previously reported on April 20, centred about 7313, was again heard April 24,
this time centred about 7311, from tune-in 0524. Talking but could not be sure
of language. 0527 rapid-fire talk and machine-gun FX; seemed Portuguese, maybe.
0530 into French talk, or so it seemed again at least from intonation. Looked
around 6, 7 and 9 MHz for possible parallels, but none found. It was definitely
not // ANU 9580 or RDPI 7240. 0544 broke for a bit of singing by a woman, 0545
back to male voice speaking. Was getting more and more distorted and weakening
somewhat. After some shouts, stopped at 0555, but ``carrier`` remained on
making its own noises including squeals, QRMing DW from its *0557 on 7310.0,
which is via Sines, 0600 that into English news. At 0558 the spur seemed to
resume talking. Soon I gave up for the night. This remains a total mystery.
Can`t find any clues in HFCC, EiBi, Aoki, or ADDX schedule of French
broadcasts. There are of course, quite a few at this hour on various
frequencies, but none which seem to have any relation with 7312v. Perhaps
someone can fiddle with audio processing, or with FM detection to make this
more readable, or at least identifiable (Glenn Hauser, OK, WORLD OF RADIO 1356,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Extremely distorted spur with squeal from something centered at
approx. 7313, April 20 at 0511, mostly talk but some music. Language? Sounded
sorta French, sorta Russian; At 0528 switch to a different announcer and
definitely French intonation; 0529 repetitive music for a few seconds; IS? but
unrecognized. Then into music with a beat. Did not find anything to match
nearby on 41 mb. During this hour I usually hear RN Flevo in Dutch on 7310, but
not now (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

http://mail.yahoo.com