Re: [HCDX] unid 15470 --1400 UTC

Tomas, this must be it:

15470 Sudan Radio Service(SSIR)  1400-1430 ..3.5.7 English 200 188 Krasnodar
      RUS 04048E4436 EDCa07 VT

3 = Tuesday. This is from http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/bia07.txt
but beware; Stewart MacKenzie says it froze up his computer when he tried to go
there. I have no such problems.

73, Glenn Hauser

http://mail.yahoo.com