[HCDX] 610 kHz CX4 - Help please Spanish speakers!

Hi

I recorded the following to items at around 0000 UTC this morning.

I am certain it is 610 kHz, CX4 Radio Rural, Montevideo, but I would
appreciate it if  a Spanish speaker could  give me more details about
the content of the two recordings.

The CX4 website states that at the time heard, on Thursdays only, the
program from 2050 to 2100 local (2350-0000 UTC) is* **"Audición del
Centro Mutual y Social de Retirados de Tropa." Does the content of the
first recording correspond to this programme?**

**http://paulc.mediumwaveradio.org/cx4a.mp3**

**The second recording follows on from the first. In the middle an  OM
makes an announcement which sound quite formal, mentioning Republica
Oriental del Uruguay. Is there anything else in there to identify R Rural?**

**http://paulc.mediumwaveradio.org/cx4b.mp3*

610 is an interesting frequency in Scotland. The previous night there
was a strong Brazilian at around the same time. I could not get an id -
but it was probably R Itatiaia, Belo Horizonte.

*
**Many thanks for listening**

**Paul**
**Troon, Scotland*