[HCDX] Third show of Radio RWE

RADIO RWE

a radio show commemorated to vintage shortwave radio, literature,
movies) http://www.radiorwe.com/

Sunday, July 1, 2007 at 07.00 UTC there will be a new show in
English of Radio RWE, relayed via Mystery Radio, on 6220 kHz !

The new show #3 will be devoted to historic broadcast, inter alia, a
pirate broadcaster relaying Radio Free Europe in Poland in 1956 !!!

Your reception reports for shortwave relay are very welcome ! Please
send them (including return postage -no EUR coins please and no
German stamps please) to the following address:

    SRS Deutschland
    - Radio RWE -
    Postfach 101145
    99801 Eisenach
    Deutschland/Germany

We highly appreciate your mp3 files with recordings of our shortwave
relay ! Please send them to the following e-mail address:
radiorwe@xxxxxxxxx or radiorwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx We can confirm your e-mail
reception reports - with mp3 recording included - with our electronic
QSL cards (if you prefer to receive snail mail "traditional" QSL card,
please send return postage and your reception report to the address
above). All earlier reports will be verified if only the QSLs would
finally arrive from the printer ..