Re: [HCDX] Radío Republica, Cuba on 5910

The shortwave station in Miami; surprised you haven`t heard of it.
http://www.wrmi.net Axually the WRMI call letters apply only to transmissions
on 7385 and 9955; its other business such as brokering on German transmitters
should be attributed to Radio Miami International (RMI). Glenn Hauser